- BENV7504 - Building Footprints of Block 30
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia (CC-BY 2.5 AU)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/.
This map includes digitized building footprints within an area in Randwick, NSW (bordered by Belmore Road to the east, Botany Street to the west, Silver Street to the north and High Street to the south).
- Publication Date
- May 21, 2018, 9:19 p.m.
- Randwick , Planning , Footprints
- Planning Cadastre
- information used for appropriate actions for future use of the land. Examples: land use maps, zoning maps, cadastral surveys, land ownership
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- First Edition
This layer has been created as part of a 3D model for a specified area in Randwick. This is to meet the requirements of Assignment 2 for BENV7504 Digital ...
- Data Quality
- This layer has been created using google earth imagery and by hand-tracing building footprints. The data has been created to the best of the creators ability however may have some inaccuracies resulting from poor imagery and an estimated guess at building heights (as opposed to measuring the exact height).
- Supplemental Information
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data