- Airbnb listings 2015-2017
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
Point data representing Airbnb listing for 44 cities across the world recorded between year 2015 - 2017. These listings are downloaded from Inside Airbnb (URL: http://insideairbnb.com/get-the-data.html), which is an independent, non-commercial set of tools and data that allow user to explore how Airbnb is being used in cities around the world.
- Publication Date
- Dec. 8, 2017, 11:23 a.m.
- disruptive technology , housing and property market , airbnb , sharing economy
- characteristics of society and cultures. Examples: settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information
To understand the impact of disruptive technology on the housing and property market
- Data Quality
- Inside Airbnb scrapes the publicly available information about a city's Airbnb's listings including the availability calendar for 365 days in the future, and the reviews of each listing. The data available is the snapshot of listings available at a particular time. (URL: http://insideairbnb.com/about.html)
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data