- RiderLog Anonymised Bicycle Trips, Greater Sydney NSW 2010-2013
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
Point data describing location of bicycle trips from 2010 to 2013 recorded by volunteer users of RiderLog smartphone application. Route id links points of a single track. Points are the centroids of cells in a standard grid (500 m spatial resolution). Attributes of the rider (id, age, gender) and the route (purpose, distance, duration, speed, date and time) are linked to each point.
Leao S Z and Pettit C J (2017) RiderLog Anonymised Bicycling Data, Australia...
- Publication Date
- June 22, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Bicycle , Bicycle , Cycling , Cycling , doi:10/b855 , doi:10/b855
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated Every Year
Assist research and planning associated to bicycling and active transport.
- Temporal Extent
- May 1, 2010, midnight - Dec. 31, 2013, 11:59 p.m.
- Data Quality
- Identifiable errors have been deleted from the data through GIS editing. For anonymisation, the data has been spatially generalised using a 500m grid (related document).
- Supplemental Information
The standard grid used for data anonymisation is available for download here as a related document (Grid500m_GreaterSydney_NSW_RiderLogPublic.zip).
- Spatial Representation Type
- textual or tabular data is used to represent geographic data