- Myair air quality sensors
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
Public 'myair' air quality sensors in Red Centre West Wing, UNSW Sydney. Sensors record Carbon Dioxide (CO2), temperature, humidity and Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs). Data is recorded to https://citysensors.be.unsw.edu.au and presented at http://unsw.to/myair.
Locations of sensors in individual offices have been generalised to protect occupant privacy...
- Publication Date
- Dec. 3, 2018, 6 p.m.
- Vector Data
- campus , smart
- Climatology Meteorology Atmosphere
- processes and phenomena of the atmosphere. Examples: cloud cover, weather, climate, atmospheric conditions, climate change, precipitation
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
For research into indoor air quality (IAQ), internet of things (IoT), data analytics and data visualisation.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data