- Sydney Dwelling Affordability Index
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
House price affordability for Greater Sydney Region. Details on the methodology can be found here:
- Publication Date
- June 28, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
- Vector Data
- housing , housing
- economic activities, conditions and employment. Examples: production, labour, revenue, commerce, industry, tourism and ecotourism, forestry, fisheries, commercial or subsistence hunting, exploration and exploitation of resources such as minerals, oil and gas
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2005, midnight - Dec. 31, 2015, 11:59 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data