- Housing Intensification, Sydney 2011 (third component)
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
This layer shows the third component of housing intensification for Sydney 2011. SPSS was used to run the factor analysis. Raw data was downloaded from ABS, SA1, 2011.
Factor 3 is dominated by multi-family households with children- family oriented. This group comprises of multi-family households and family households with children with dominant population age of below 15 living in separate houses. This group is engaged in lower occupational employment and encompasses migrants from the...
- Publication Date
- Oct. 23, 2017, 11:59 a.m.
- Vector Data
- uadi , housing , intensification
- economic activities, conditions and employment. Examples: production, labour, revenue, commerce, industry, tourism and ecotourism, forestry, fisheries, commercial or subsistence hunting, exploration and exploitation of resources such as minerals, oil and gas
- Supplemental Information
No information provided