- Schools Weather and Air Quality (SWAQ) project: air quality, Sydney
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
Schools Weather and Air Quality (SWAQ) is a citizen science project funded by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science as part of its Inspiring Australia - Citizen Engagement Program. SWAQ is improving urban weather and air quality measurements around Sydney by placing meteorological and air quality sensors in its schools. Students will collect and analyse our research quality data for use in science and geography curriculum-aligned classroom activities.
- Publication Date
- Aug. 28, 2019, 4:04 p.m.
- Vector Data
- airquality , aurin
- Climatology Meteorology Atmosphere
- processes and phenomena of the atmosphere. Examples: cloud cover, weather, climate, atmospheric conditions, climate change, precipitation
To improve urban air quality measurements around Sydney and increase the community’s knowledge and awareness about their changing local urban environment....
- Data Quality
- Data is currently not quality controlled, but will be in the future.
- Supplemental Information
The data is freely available online at https://www.swaq.org.au/ to the public and researchers.
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data