- Home Ownership, Australia 2011
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia (CC-BY 2.5 AU)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/.
Percentage of households that own their home, calculated at the Statistical Area level 2 (SA2) level for 2011 census with data sourced from ABS TableBuilder. Total number of 'owner' households is aggregate of four categories:'Owned Outright', 'Owned with a mortgage', 'Being purchased under a rent/buy scheme' and 'Being occupied under a life tenure scheme' and the owner households percentage is calculated for the total number of occupied private dwell...
- Publication Date
- Sept. 28, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
- Vector Data
- uadi , housing , home ownership , ownership percentage
- characteristics of society and cultures. Examples: settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information
Indicators for research into Australian cities
- Data Quality
- 'Ownership' and 'Not Stated' tenure data is sourced from ABS Table Builder: 2011 Census of Population and Housing : 2011 Census - Dwelling Characteristic : Tenure Type (TEND) variable. 'Occupied private dwellings' data is sourced from ABS Table Builder: 2011 Census of Population and Housing : 2011 Census - Dwelling Characteristic : Dwelling Type (DWTD) variable. (URL: http://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/tablebuilder)"
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data