- Overcrowded Households, Australia 2016
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia (CC-BY 2.5 AU)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/.
Percentage of overcrowded houses at the Statistical Area level 2 (SA2) level representing the measure of housing utilization based on a comparison of the number of bedrooms in a dwelling with a series of household demographics, such as the number of usual residents, their relationship to each other, age and sex; calculated for the total number of occupied private dwellings for which the housing suitability could be determined. The criteria are based on the Canadian National Occupancy Stand...
- Publication Date
- Sept. 29, 2017, 9:06 a.m.
- Vector Data
- uadi , housing , overcrowded households , percentage of overcrowded households
- characteristics of society and cultures. Examples: settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information
Indicators for research into Australian cities
- Data Quality
- 'No of dwellings that need extra bedrooms(overcrowded)' and 'Unable to determine/Not Stated' housing suitability data is sourced from ABS Table Builder: 2016 Census of Population and Housing : 2016 Census - Counting Dwellings, Place of Enumeration(MB) : Housing Suitability (HOSD) varibale. 'Occupied Private Dwellings' data is sourced from ABS Table Builder: 2016 Census of Population and Housing : 2016 Census - Dwelling Characteristic : Dwelling Type (DWTD) variable. (URL: http://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/tablebuilder)
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data