- Opal Data - trips by location with SA4
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC-BY 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
Point data with number of trips by location, by day of the week, by time of the day (15 min bins), by public transport mode, with SA4 area (statistical area level 4 according to Census 2016) for NSW. This data is from NSW Open Gov Portal.
- Publication Date
- April 12, 2018, 2:04 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Public , Transport
- means and aids for conveying persons and/or goods. Examples: roads, airports/airstrips, shipping routes, tunnels, nautical charts, vehicle or vessel location, aeronautical charts, railways
Information about public transport use in NSW.
- Temporal Extent
- Aug. 8, 2016, 2:08 p.m. - Aug. 14, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- textual or tabular data is used to represent geographic data