- Median Mortgage, Australia 2011
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia (CC-BY 2.5 AU)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/.
median mortgage values across Australia at the Statistical Area level 2 (SA2) level based on Australian Census 2011
- Publication Date
- June 22, 2017, 7:50 p.m.
- Vector Data
- uadi , housing , median mortgage
- characteristics of society and cultures. Examples: settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information
Indicators for research into Australian cities
- Data Quality
- The 'Median Mortgage' values are obtained from the Australian Census 2011 'Selected Medians and Averages' (URL - http://stat.abs.gov.au/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=ABS_CENSUS2011_B02)
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data