- Land Use Map Greater Sydney 2006
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
Land Use Map for the Greater Sydney obtained from Landsat Imagery for the year 2006 (2016-07-29). The imagery was initially classified using the Maximum Likelihood Classificator included in the GIS TerrSet.
As ancilliary data for the classification were employed probability images for the classes beaches, industrial, residential, mixed urban and water. These probability images were obtained from Mesh Block data for the year 2006 and the New South Wales (NSW) Topographic Map. In aditt...
- Creation Date
- Oct. 1, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
- Raster Data
- environmental resources, protection and conservation. Examples: environmental pollution, waste storage and treatment, environmental impact assessment, monitoring environmental risk, nature reserves, landscape
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
This series of maps were obtained as part of a project for setting up a Land Use Model for the Greater Sydney.
- Temporal Extent
- July 29, 2006, 5:17 p.m. - July 29, 2006, 5:17 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
This work has been supported by the UNSW and City Futures Research Centre, the project SIGEOMOD_2020 · BIA2013-43462-P (Spanish Ministry of Economy and Compe...
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data