- Local Government Areas, Sydney and surrounds
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC-BY 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
Local Government Area (LGA) boundaries for Sydney and surrounds sourced from Data.gov.au.
"Sydney and surrounds" is defined here for convenience as including the "Greater metropolitan Sydney" and "Sydney surrounds" regions listed in the Wikipedia article "Local government areas of New South Wales" accessed 30 September 2019 https://en.wikipedia.or...
- Publication Date
- Sept. 30, 2019, 3:46 p.m.
- Vector Data
- LGA , uhaq
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Users must only use the data in ways that are consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles issued under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Data Quality
- Polygon features spatially selected from the shapefile 'NSW Local Government Areas - PSMA Administrative Boundaries', downloaded on 30 September 2019 from https://data.gov.au/dataset/ds-dga-f6a00643-1842-48cd-9c2f-df23a3a1dc1e/details?q=NSW%20Local%20Government%20Areas.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data