- Government and Assisted Housing, Australia 2011
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia (CC-BY 2.5 AU)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/.
Percentage of households in government-provided and rent-assisted housing, calculated at the Statistical Area level 2 (SA2)
- Publication Date
- Sept. 29, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
- Vector Data
- government-assisted , government-assisted , government housing , government housing , housing , housing , rent assisted households , rent assisted households , uadi , uadi
- characteristics of society and cultures. Examples: settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information
Indicators for research into Australian cities
- Data Quality
- 'Households in government-housing' and the 'Households with rent assistance' data is obtained from data set 'SA2 Housing Transport' available in AURIN (URL - https://portal.aurin.org.au/) by Public Health Information development Unit (PHIDU), Torrens University Australia. 'Occupied private dwellings data' is sourced from ABS Table Builder: 2011 Census of Population and Housing : 2011 Census - Dwelling Characteristic : Dwelling Type (DWTD) variable.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data