- Housing Intensification, Melbourne 2011 (third component)
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC-BY 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0.
This layer shows the third component of housing intensification for Melbourne 2011. SPSS was used to run the factor analysis. Raw data was downloaded from ABS, SA1, 2011
Factor 3 is dominated by multi-family households with children -this group is dominated by young children and family households with children living and multi-family households in separate houses. Migrants in this group has arrived in Australia from more than 30 years ago to nearly 2 decades ago (1961-2000) mostly fro...
- Creation Date
- Sept. 19, 2017, 12:22 p.m.
- Vector Data
- uadi , housing , intensification
- economic activities, conditions and employment. Examples: production, labour, revenue, commerce, industry, tourism and ecotourism, forestry, fisheries, commercial or subsistence hunting, exploration and exploitation of resources such as minerals, oil and gas
- Supplemental Information
No information provided