- Citizen science urban microclimate, Sydney and Brisbane
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/.
Produced under the Citizen Science Urban Microclimate Project which measures temperature, humidity, wind, solar radiation and other weather parameters. The data is collected by engaging local citizens who are given portable handheld wireless sensors to record information over a two hour session at a selected location. More information about the project is available at https://citizenscienceproject.org.au/.
- Publication Date
- Aug. 29, 2019, 2:50 p.m.
- Vector Data
- air quality , heat , aurin , weather
- Climatology Meteorology Atmosphere
- processes and phenomena of the atmosphere. Examples: cloud cover, weather, climate, atmospheric conditions, climate change, precipitation
To educate stakeholders about the factors influencing outdoor microclimate, assisting them in understanding, mitigating and adapting to extreme heat and l...
- Temporal Extent
- Dec. 13, 2018, 2:29 p.m. - April 10, 2019, 2:57 p.m.
- Data Quality
- Time of day was not recorded for some readings. These readings have been set arbitrarily to 12 noon local time with a time precision (Time_Prec) of "DAY".
- Supplemental Information
The selection of the instruments took into consideration both robustness and low cost, to provide access to as many citizens as possible. In other words, the...